Pages

Monday, June 26, 2006

self love safe hands



This is what occupied the greater part of my evening. I think I need to step away for awhile, and then in the morning, see what I think. I really like it...a lot...and I also wonder if it's too busy. I may need to pare it back a bit. Any feedback is welcome.

This'll satisfy some swaps too...I need to use it for a few different ones in the interest of time, since there is only so much of it despite the fact that I keep thinking everyone else has more of it than I do.

Hot again today. Oh my lord yes. Too much too hot. But, I did go for a nice bike ride BEFORE it started sizzling, and I felt good all afternoon, just hot. And I stopped at the store on my way home and plunked a good sized watermelon in my pannier and brought it home to chill in the fridge. Oh yeah, that was tasty. Got a good one!

Gas dropped below three bucks a gallon, I see. I rode past on my bike, hee hee. I love summer, it's much easier getting around by bike, not so much time layering up and..it's just more pleasant, generally speaking, ya know?!

oy. time to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Tonje said...

Mmmmmm....watermelon... yum yum.

I like your new carving. Nice!! I like that her face looks like a loveheart....

Oohh... I wish we would get hot hot here soon. It wasn't too bad today, but the wind is quite cold... I guess I should just be happy it's not raining, beeing Scotland and all...

T.

Etayne said...

hey girl--
she's beautiful... ::smiling::
Wouldn't change a thing.
Etayne

Victoria Koldewyn said...

hi girls! thanks for your words, I do appreciate, is good to see you both. yawning now....g'night!

eroica said...

i *love* this print! love it love it love it.
me = groupie
;-)
x