Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2006

SUN! YEAH!

Two days in a row - wooo! maybe a precedent is being set, finally, for our summer! 'Tis blustery out there too.

I found this at the bus stop yesterday morning when I arrived:



How nice! Rather than your standard fare of badly-drawn graffiti or vulgar epithets.

Did a couple ATCs last night too, for some swappin'. WARNING! If you are Annie or Jessye and you don't want to have a surprise spoiled, don't follow the link to looky-loo at them! Hee.

So then it was a quarter after eleven (I went out for a couple hours on the bike after work...how could I NOT?). And I'm thinking, but - but - but I didn't do any carving today! I need my fix! So I stayed up until wee wee hours doing this, which I think is almost done, but...again I am not sure:



It's nearly ATC-sized so I am sure folks will be seeing it circulating; I can also plaster it across the Mail Art world too. See, I'm learning. Multiple applications, oh yeah!

Jacque and Josie are coming over soon. I hear that Josie is feeling very perky. I left crumbs on the kitchen floor for her, she likes to do a sweep upon entry. I should get a video of that. It's "BARK BARK BARK!" and straight for the perimeter for food leavings that have fallen. I can't believe how much of a mess I make in here, and I don't consider myself a slob by any stretch...but I am always cleaning up after myself, constantly! The floor I could do every day, but who has time?! We're gonna make some small art journals this afternoon...oooh goodie!

adieu y'all, hope it's a fine and dandy one for you too...

2 comments:

EraserQueen said...

Oh wow..this is really a moving piece of art for me...can't put a finger on why, I just really love art featuring the human form and this has a real mood to it. I NEED to get on the ball and find more print making material, so I can trade you for a print of this or something, it's just wonderful.

Victoria Koldewyn said...

hey thanks so much - I so appreciate, I mean, I feel moved by it too. I just snapped a few pictures of myself (since I haven't any other live models around here!) and used it for the, er, model! I love connecting with people through art and that you like it means much to me.

And...Good Things Are Coming Your Way :^)