Pages

Saturday, June 03, 2006

illo friday - PORTRAIT



Yeah so. A portrait of ovaries and uterus. Because honestly that (and allergies) is what dominates my waking hours of consciousness the last couple of days. The Girls are saying SALT FAT SUGAR SLEEP (one Girl is grumpy and agitated, the other is droopy and downtrodden) (can you say Major Mood Swings??). God I'm tired. And yesterday I porked out on a bean and cheese burrito with chips, followed by berry sherbet ice cream. I slept almost nine hours last night, thus fulfilling the four food groups my Girls were squawking for.

I did the image in The Scribbler. Give it a try, it's great fun. My new sweetiepal in Tennessee, Etayne turned me on to it. Etayne's a mahvelous artist.

2 comments:

Tonje said...

I tried that scribbler thingy... It was great fun. Thanks for the link!!

Tonje:-)

flossy-p said...

Although those ovaries look a bit angry, they are also very beautiful. I suggest many compliments, some flowers plus ice cream!