Pages

Saturday, June 03, 2006

chez moi



Josie is staying with me this weekend - usually she lives with my best friend Jacque, but Jacque is at the coast for a few days (lucky girl that she is, and it's a beautiful weekend to be there!). So Josie and I are hanging out. This is Josie doing a little napsy by my feet, under the table where the computer (and a bunch of beautiful/strewn artwork) is. We went for a walk this morning....not much to do around here for Josie except wait for 13-nuggets time (breakfast, dinner) and go for walks and relaxify.



Picked some flowers last night on our way home from a walk down by the river. I just received an Abstract Flowers deco to work in, so this morning I dabbled around a little with color crayons, painted over with black acrylic and then scratched away. Also some acrylics and gel medium. Everything is out on the balconey drying...in the SUNSHINE!! YAY!!

So it's time to start the papier-mache project! No room in the apartment right now, and need a dry time to do it, soooo....maybe this weekend I will get started!

But now, a bike ride. Lovely.

1 comment:

Issi said...

Hellou :o) I very like your photos I wait for next :o) keep in touch, Issi