I went to hang out with friends, and for photo ops, and because at that particular time, it was free admittance (otherwise it woulda cost nine clams). The reason a passel of the population gained free entry is because one of our local stores sponsors an hour on one day: if you flash your Bi Mart card, you're in.
Welcome to the Fair! Where everything is deep fried - even the ice cream, and the goats. Okay right okay not the goats.
And this is the best photo:
Which two questions do you think are asked?
1. Who's the last rock star you slept with?
2. What's the square root of pi?
3. Have you ever double-dipped?
4. When you stole that tenner from the tip jar did you spend it all on yourself?
5. Stranded on an island in a hypothetical sea-wreck, which three items could you not live without?
6. Do you fancy that pygmy goat yonder?
That was friday, which was a day I felt like dog shit (in body, if not in spirit). I was up ridiculously late the night before, drawing until waaay past midnight, drinking wine, and Skype-ing with a friend in the UK. Friday afternoon I went to the local market for wine-tasting, which cured my hangover. (note to self)