Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

late nighting it (surprised?)

Well, I did make that little art journal using Mr. Cake for the front cover...and this excellent tutorial for making the journal, specifically, the binding. She's a riot, a good writer - it's a fun read as well as well-written. wuh wuh wuh.

So then I had to film it, although, dang it! The digital camera, she's just not made for doing films like this. Hard to get proper lighting, and it 'sees' funny...anway, head on over to YouTube for a peek if yer so inclined.

I think I've found me another addiction! I need to make more journals!

I think the bike ride today was 23 miles. It was definitely more than 20. Huh! I got some color on my skin fore shore! Felt good, all of it. I'm not a speedster but sure is nice to be able to ride for miles and miles - thank you, body.

2 comments:

EraserQueen said...

Woah! Freaky cool book girl! (this is annie by the way..) I like making books too...but I havn't learned that particular stitch yet..I'll need to study it... Love the little guys in the screaming pink LOL

Re: biking...how long does it take you to go 20 miles? And is it very hilly where you are???

Zhenia said...

Thanks for the link to the tutorial. Adhesive bookbinding! Eeeeeek! I've always just gone for "coptic stitch." It's in square quotes because I always screw it up.

Ah, c'est la vie!