Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2006

the nature of things



Hey there. Another image from my dreams last night. Don't you just love the way the bottom drops out in dreams? You think you're gonna die, but...you don't. Either the dreamscape shifts or you wake up. Hopefully. I hear if you actually hit bottom in your dreams, your body doesn't know the diff, and gives up the ghost. For reals. Who knows. Why worry?



An ATC (size is actually 3.5" x 2.5") for a personal trade with a gal I met on ATCards. I know this isn't what she's expecting. I made the Pippi one for her too, I think I posted that several days ago. Well, both are exuberant in their own ways. So there's a theme. Not that there needs to be. I just like trying out different stuff and techniques.

Back to the drawing board with me!

2 comments:

Issi said...

Hi Victoria :o) I was ill and now, I come back. You have very interesting a new art style, keep in touch, Issi

Victoria Koldewyn said...

hi Issi! I've missed you and wondered about you. I'm glad you're feeling better!! Thanks for stopping by to say hi.