Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2006

nexus

Last night I finally had one of those dreams...you know, the kind that stay with you long after you wake up, the kind that infuse your sleep and wakefulness (such as it is..) with a buzz. This is a representation, drawn for a page in an art journal entitled Music of the Stringless Harp, for a gal over on Nervousness name of Teelget. I was SO hoping to have one of these sorts of dreams for the journal...which you can read more about over here on Nervousness.



It's a beautiful journal, too. She did an ace job with the binding!

Got home late, but still, needed to create. I did go to the film festival...quite enjoyable. There were definitely moments. But you know what, I am

TRULY STOKED

about this little film I just found through this site: http://drawn.ca/ - check it out. And here is the link to the film called Tyger. It is utterly brilliant. OH my GOD I hope I have some more amazing dreams tonight.

It is so damn late. I've got to take myself off to snoresville.

No comments: