Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2006

wax on, wax off

Well okay. So a co-worker and I got to talking about waxing, of all things, last week. How did we get on the subject? I can't remember. Not car waxing, no. Body waxing. Something I have always gone...what the hell would you do that for? at. But you know, I have never tried it. And sometimes for long periods I am very European and can't imagine the desire or the upkeep of clean-shavenness. Other times, I am all for it. So I think that is what spawned this postcard, did it several days ago, don't know who it's for yet:



Yesterday on the bus ride to work, I flipped through an Art in America magazine. It was due yesterday and I hadn't really looked at it yet. I about fell outta my seat when I saw this:



(yes you can click for an up close and personal view)

Life is grand. Just grand.

1 comment:

Willie Baronet said...

Life is grand, and I love your dream drawings, and your treatise on waxing. :-) Yikes. That must hurt. Thanks for your kind words about my Jesus taking a crap. :-)