Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Am I?

What a gorgeous day it's being here. Sun sun and more of it. Today I have promised myself to get on the bike earlier rather than later, while it's still cool. Talk about shifting gears.

I'm working on my own Dream Journal, now. I am actually keeping some art! For the last several months I have been giving it all away or doing ATC swaps and the like. I came across a great link to an artist name of Loren Holyoke (that's the short version) via Drawn!, an illustration blog. He makes his own little books, they are enchanting...Check out that particular right here.

This morning I remembered part of a dreaming from last night, a sense of wanting to be a part of a larger whole, a group of old friends who I've lost touch with (I am good at sequestering myself, plus, people do tend to drift). I wanted to capture that sense so I took some photos of myself and then this happened:



I quite like it. And I want to make my own little book soon, too.

No comments: