Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2006

necromancer



Downloaded the new TOOL album this afternoon, decided to spin it while rendering yet another dream-induced-or-inspired image. It's the one I alluded to..yesterday I think. The one that was a largely empty space. I think I succeeded where I wanted to in terms of making the sparseness of the scene interesting. Of course, I was there, and it's like a joke that way - better in person. It was my dream, after all. Yes, it was rather unsettling. But cool nonetheless!!

Thanks folks, who are stopping by my blogland to say hi and give me encouragement in my art and stuff. Feels good to be connecting with you all via these mediums.

I think I need something warm and cuddly now, like milk and cookies. Although I did treat myself to a scone and a hot chocolate/latte-type drink earlier, so...maybe just a nice cool refreshing pure glass of water will do the trick. I am not loathe to shake off my mood, particularly. I like inhabiting dreamspaces and moods. This is a safe enough way to explore the darker side of things, and I don't have to become a heroin addict, for example.

That may be a bad joke. It's not a laughing matter. But I like altered states and dabbling with a few colors on paper, well, it's my drug of choice.

No comments: