Pages

Saturday, May 06, 2006

lomography!



Few days ago, after waking, I took this picture. I like taking pictures from weird angles, and since the sun is back and rises early, I'm up with it and now the wall in my living room is a real nice palette and backdrop against which to shoot photos. And then a day or so later I came upon a post by a gal in a group who is hosting a skull and crossbones ATC swap and he's into this thing called lomography

http://www.lomography.com/about/

I think it's rather like dada for photographers. If you snap a photo, you are a photographer. It's not about framing it nicely, or even premediation many times. It's about risk and experimentation. And flow. Little bit of luck, dash of serendipity.

The above photo is me holding a cobalt blue glass. Among the first thing I do each morning is quaff water. This is my water glass. And me. Good morning, world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice image! love that blue tone you got!