Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2006

what the?!



After building up a full head of steam, my connection seems to be petering out...slowing down, that is (you can see I have built up my own steamed head). Yahoo especially - I attached a 2k image to a message and I waited....and waited...and waited...it's all that confounded advertisements I bet. I hope this isn't the beginning of another end. Oh, the modern day dilemmas. I am for bed. Truly. Wow is it raining buckets out there tonight! It was only sprinkling when I went for a walk...smelled sooo good...g'night y'all.

3 comments:

MagicalSis said...

Hi-
Stopped by your blog and found it very cheerful and creative.
I will come back for a visit.
Take Care.

Issi said...

ojej ojej, come to my spring :o)
I have in my head mail art for your jurnaly....
The crow come to me every day and eating.
keep in touch
your Issi

Victoria Koldewyn said...

thanks for stopping by magicalsis! and to issi for saying hello...I'm excited to see what you are making!!