Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

the morning after

I'm still here. A little green 'round the gills, but on the whole, kickin' purty good. Woke up this morning feeling foggy, thinking...'was that all a dream?' I wonder if doing art for many hours on end especially during my weekend alters my state. Of course it does. I just felt exceptionally otherworldly this morning. It wasn't totally uncool, I'm used to coming unhinged. It's what happens when you lose your religion. I've found a new one, don't worry, no need to indoctrinate me into yours.

I keep meaning to post this nifty picture by Anne. She gave it to Jax who forwarded it on to me.



Isn't it weird and cool? Those college kids, they're always being crazy...isn't that who left those there (on purpose?)? A bit of guerilla art? Nice job on capturing such a sight, Anne.

Also Issi sent me another darling crow!



I feel so....juiced. I've got a great CD mix on the stereo, I think I am finally getting the hang of this and finding new music I really dig. Dot Allison is an old favorite but I haven't listened to her for quite awhile. Now I've discovered Frou Frou and Jem. Some kinda pop, but with an edge.

What to do first/next?!? I've got just under four hours before work. I hope I don't spend a freakin' hour just dithering around trying to decide how to best allot my time.

adieu, y'all, have a dandy

2 comments:

Anne said...

Heh, heh. I remember that photo. I actually took two with my phone cam, slightly diff. I like it better rotated one turn clockwise so that the yellow curb is vertical-- makes the "hands" looks more macabre in their lifelessness.
T'anks for the citation.

Issi said...

ooooooolalala its a crow!!! ;o)))
Thank you Victoria :o) Anne, you have very interesting hands ...
greetings,
Issi