Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2006

the sound and the fury

On into the wee-ish hours I dashed, and did this:



to make this:



for an ATC swap over at the forum. I like the 'artistic license' approach. I get so intent on rendering an image too exactly, and then something happens like the purple bleeds into the tail feathers and I go, why not? that's purty! and pretty soon...

...you've got a whole new breed of bird.

This one's based on the Northern Bald Ibis. Ibis is as ibis does. Whatever that means.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purty birdy...

Issi said...

wow how many pictures, its cool and color-crow is very nice. I like your self-portraits are super, scribba, scribba :o)))

JAN said...

The Crow has such a lovely mystical feel to it very enigmatic! I love it!

Anonymous said...

The ibis is beautiful. I love it! The colours are amazing.