Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2006

goody goody gumdrops!!

Oooh what a lovely day! Galoob GALAY!! Made breakfast for Jax and I on the new ovey, and cleaned up alll the spills straightaway.

It's rather nerve-wracking, but I am willing to treat her royally, since she is fresh out of the box and all. Owning new clean shiny things is a treat, but I'm used to being able to bang the door closed (accidentally, of course...all my friends know that I really don't like banging) and not worry about denting anything.

Now you have a very rough picture of me.

Well here is another:




It's because not only is my friend in Poland feeling better and visited my bloggy today so I know she's doing better...but I have a new visitor! Welcome! Thank you for letting me know you are here and you are having fun reading and stuff. Means muchly. I will be cruising over to your spot very soon...but not when it's nigh on midnight. When I'm fresh, like, tomorrow. LATER tomorrow :-) Still feeling wiggy about the hands in the sketchy, but the left (to the viewer) looks like I wasn't so nervous. Drawing like this is such a mirror of my insides. I guess all drawing is, but this is such a quick turnaround.


OH! I have meant to post Issi's picture! She sent ME a crow, and she titled it 'wrona', which I neglected to see or ask her about, so I just Googled it:

"Polish: nickname for someone thought to resemble a crow in some way, from wrona ‘crow’."

Issi you are fabulous:



Isn't the crow so...crow-like, and it's got such character. Thank you Issi!!

2 comments:

Issi said...

oh thank you Victoria for compliments :o) Wrona is a crow and a crow is wrona :o)

Anne said...

Hey, thanks for the welcome. If you do hop over to my blog, comments are disabled there. I believe I've only ever had 30 or so unique visitors in all of its 3 years (maybe more now that I've linked to it on MySpace...).