Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

thrills and chills

Okay forget the bluetooth technology. My mouse and keyboard use batteries, no wires, it's called Bluetooth (why? I have not queried google yet but if anyone has any ideas, or any interesting fabrications, do let me know). I've had my iMac for almost three full months, and I've replaced the mouse batteries...1,2,3 - 4 times. That. Is. Ridiculous. It's beyond ridiculous, it's damn near sacrilegious. Unless you pray to the god of landfill waste and give tribute on a regular basis by throwing away battery after battery when a simple cord will do just fine.

Went to the mac store this afternoon. Used my rebate from the card I bought for the digicam, and got a regular ol' mouse with a tail.

Here is BlueTooth:



Voracious. Insatiable. Well no more cheese, mister! You're going back in the box! I should be able to just plug the new one in and away we go, but I am saving it for tomorrow when the 800 help line is staffed, just in case something goes haywire.

must. sleep. now.

No comments: