Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2006

zum dis zum dat

it's raining! (blink) it's sunny! (blink) wind (b) etc etc....a typical pre-spring day in Eugene, Oregon. Got a fabulous new 80s flavor CD Mix from my swap buddy from over at the swapping spot. I shall write her directly to let her know it arrived. Funny...she lives in Portland! I seem to be dressed for the mix, too..it's a kind of 80s throwback outfit today although I didn't capture the floppiness of the black velvet hat in my sketch on break at work...and the skirt is actually one of those stretchy straighter numbers.



I was on my way to use the scanner, ran into my buddy Clark and he saw the thing and said, 'Hey, it reminds me of Ms. Nelson is Missing!'. It's a James Marshall kid's picture book, in case you dunno. Totally!

Time to get busy on the art table. And later, an episode of Veronica Mars. God! I never thought I'd become addicted to this show...now at night when I put the DVD in while I'm brushing flossing and gargling (I can too multitask!) and the theme song begins I'm all grooving and happy...it's weird..I didn't think I was that susceptible or easily influenced. It's her hair cut. And her 'tude. She doesn't simper, either, that is very attractive and watchable. Buffy, she doesn't simper either but I get so tired of those shots of her in her nighty-nights in bed where she's got all this makeup on and you can plainly see her bra underneath her white slippy tanktop. I like the relationship between Veronica and her dad, too - although I winced when he stopped dating the councillor because Veronica 'wasn't ready' to see him dating.

okay enough away with me to see what kind hell I can raise elsewhere

No comments: