Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

For Manekineko

For for Manekineko over at the Small Art Project:








And there are a couple more to complete the 360 degree round up over here. For some reason I just can't seem to get one good, clear shot. I need a sunny day, maybe?

Well, more fun has been had! And I just brought home the latest Greg Araki film, Mysterious Skin. I first saw Doom Generation (it's razor-sharp and chic, disturbing, excellent) then his others...Doom Generation stars Rose McGowan; I'd never before seen her but knew she'd probably keep going in the biz. She did. She's awesome. So this one stars that little guy (he's not so little anymore) from 3rd Rock from the Sun. Saw him in a hard-boiled film-noirish film set in high school called Brick, and was pretty impressed. I think it's too late to start Mysterious tonight, but I am certainly looking forward to it.

The hell have I been doing for two freakin' hours since I got home???

Good night already!!

No comments: