Pages

Monday, January 01, 2007

feed a cold

...starve a fever - isn't that how the saying goes? Well I've been feeding for two days now. Sitting around with a (thankfully as-yet-dry) headcold and feeding my face just about nonstop. It's how I know I'm sick: not expending any energy, yet...I am so hungry!!

Happy New Year everyone! If I can get my chutzpah together and gird my loins accordingly, I will post a little animated experiment later. But for now, here are a few little sculpey things I've done.








Little bit more angles here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are PERFECT!

What do I need to do to get one?

Victoria Koldewyn said...

awwww, again! thanks!

I've already got something in the works for you mail-art-wise, soooOOOOoooooo

:-)

ellipsisigh said...

I must say that the little purple fishy with the big red smackers now lives with me and is very happy even though her side fins fell off during her shipment to me....I love her.

Thanks V.

Adamandia

Victoria Koldewyn said...

awww...yer welcome! I was sad to know that the fins broke off though. I like the way they were doing a paddling motion. Oh well, the vagaries of USPS! I'm glad you wuv her :^)