Adamandia invited me to play a little writing game and it goes something like this: list five little-known things about yourself. Okay!
1. I've seen three Audrey Hepburn films, but Breakfast at Tiffany's is the only one I watched through to the end.
2. I've a penchant for Ryvita crackers (sesame) with tahini and honey. BUT, the tahini has to be refrigerated, and the honey has to be granulated from sitting out too long - or whatever makes it go granulated.
3. When I was a kid I went through a phase where I drew big stitches on my shin with a fat black magic marker, and then made a huge-o bandage and affixed it to myself with masking tape. I'd go around the schoolyard showing kids and convincing them it was real. I think some of them humored me.
4. I really wish I could take a shit in public toilets. It's rare.
5. I've recently let my Inner Tourettes Child out to run free and wild.