Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2007

cRaCKed

oh good lord, try this one:

Guyman

It's from a site called ROXIK|PICTAPS. You draw a character, and it's loaded into a program that animates it. I've got this crazy mouse, it's all over the map, very hard to control tonight for some reason. I gave up trying to do anything very detailed.

Some people. They're just brilliant. Who thought of this, and how did s/he write the code??? WOW.

Okay I just checked around the site...the guy is from Japan, lives there still....and there is another fun toy you can play with too. SUGOI!!! (excellent! terrific! stupendous!)

5 comments:

Tony LaRocca said...

Some people are good at writing codes that make the rest of us look like we're playing with legos!

Anonymous said...

Nice Guyman. I made my attemps with my finger mouse on this laptop, mostly used circles and squares instead of freehanding a lot-my freehanding with this mouse is terrible. Thanks a lot for turning me on to yet another thing to suck the brain cells out of my head ;)

Victoria Koldewyn said...

Yeah...legos...well, they're fun too. And they don't require an internet connection ...

Kat I want to see your fingermouse person :-) Got a link??

Tonje said...

Hey, that was good fun. Thanks for the link, V.

Etayne said...

That was hilarious!
Thanks for the linky. I love the internet.