Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

sweet dreams

MMMmmmmm........Big Hunk.........leftover Halloween candy, ya perve! I love those things. Candy, not perves! My jaw only pops if I chew chewy nougat candy on the left side. Good to know.

Ooooh shitskeys and I had bad teeth dreams last night. Was it my eyeteeth that crumbled? And like when you chew a brussel sprout, they grow in your mouth? Yeah, because the mouthful of crumbled tooth kept growing and growing until I spat it out in a mealy mess.

FREAKING ME OUT!!!!!

Makes sense though, if Freud was right about teeth dreams, and I think me he was.

It
is
all
temporary
.

Even the things you are accustomed to thinking are not or should not be.

Well then. Here's a nice cheerful doodle to contemplate:



Actually I quite like this one. It even creeps ME out. A little bit. Heh heh heh.

Did a mail art jam with Haddock and MusicMaster and maybe some other dude I don't know, last night:

another mail art jam

If you click on it, you will be redirected to my flickr photostream where you can view a bigger, more detailed pic.

Who are you, anyway?

No comments: