Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Nonday Nay Tenn



There's my art project for today! Bonus, with bruises! (you should see the front side, a nice long shallow gash from misstepping with a metal easel last week in drawing class)

Ever seen Ray Johnson's collages? Or his bunny? Or the documentary How to Draw a Bunny? Oooh you better, you don't wanna die bunny-less.



I will probably need to redo the bunny homage tomorrow, as I need to go shower -- and maybe I will add a legion to keep the original company.

Oh, right, no it's not a tattoo. Although....I am considering it.

Actually I did a small drawing exercise earlier today, which I want to copy off and see if it'll make something cool. So maybe there will be something relatedly coolish in a near-future post.

I also saw an academic advisor about study abroad in France, to fulfill a language requirement for my BFA when I transfer over to the University. Damn, wouldn't that be all kindsa cool.

2 comments:

Caio Fern said...

hey bruised biker !! wonderful post ;)

Victoria Koldewyn said...

:-D thanks all

Melissa, as ever, it's a fine day when you and your busty self come 'round for a cup of sugar :)