Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

chalk it up

I would like to thank all the hard-working postal people for the sisyphean, herculean, overwhelming task of sorting, collating, not folding, binding, stapling, mangling (for the most part and most likely only under extreme duress); for persevering through wind, sleet, snow, and hail, etc etc etc..........great job!!!!!



I think whatever is causing the tick in my left tear duct is working overtime. Take a break already.

Oh, okay, good. Maybe it's done for the evening now. Crikey! What if that goes on for the rest of my life? I'm already exhausted! Lord.

iPhoto finally went completely whacked, I couldn't access anything at all and kept freezing up the works. Off to the forums I went, and found an application to download and manage, so I created a new library, and all seems well. For now.

Such trying times, these technological ones.

Actually it is a little - sometimes a lot - embarrassing, how much wealthy I am. Despite freezing my tushy off this winter, I am mostly pretty comfortable and have many amenities. I think I will turn on the space heater and blast my toes back from Iceland, pop some popcorn, and watch a movie. Lap. Of. Luxury.

One for the road:


Found it through a friend of a friend over on that MySpace space. Was looking for a bit o' inspiration and found a picture I liked. I think he's holding an Artist Trading Card that he painted but of course it does not look in the least like teeth.

Adieu mes amis!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Didja know we really do look like that? 'Specially when it's this cold out.... BRRRRR!

Victoria Koldewyn said...

hee hee

aren't you glad it snowed on a sunday?? I hope you're not walking really icy sidewalks tomorrow, be careful okay?