Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

in a harbor dovetail

I made the best-ever sweet potato pie. Bet you wish you had some. Too bad you live way over there and I'm way over here. No really, it is a shame :-)

Another golden day here. I was in shorts and a t-shirt. Three weeks into October. Finally, our little indian summer, wheeeee! Planted collards in the Mathews garden.

I think the less I garden at home, the better. Long story but basically at home, and at work, there is friction over personal space and shit. And people can't, don't want to, or don't know how OR think it's worth their time to be freakin' direct about whatever's got their knickers in a knot. Drives me up the fucking wall, actually.

So, there are all sorts of goodies planted at Mathews, which Deb (from work, who has no issues with me whatsoever) and Frank (her hubby) invited me to share with them this summer. They pretty much give me free reign to do whatever the hell I like, and they are very vocally appreciative and sincere about my presence and activities there. So, schweeeeeeeet.

This morning was devoted to (among other things), another spray session:



And this evening, I paid tribute once more to the Librans, reflecting on those who have been sweetness:



Bon soir.

No comments: