Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

comme ci, comme ca

again with the late hour! I sound like a broken record! Just gotta squeeze every possible moment of our short-lived summer, I guess.

comme ci comme ca

I visited some old stomping grounds today, campus area and market. The gardens over there look sooo great; the students at the university run their own classroom garden and it's a beaut. I bought some more fodder today at the nursery.....this time, a sort of asian basil, some spinach and other greens. I'll plant in the morning. And build more fences for them too.

Oh yes and Chris' birthday is actually the 16th. But he died on April 11th, hence the mix-up in my mind. My dad sent me a photo I'd not seen of him before - I think he looks to be in his late 20s or very early 30s here, and I can see the resemblance between us, at least in the legs....at least when I weigh less :)



On second thought, maybe even younger than that - he was perming his hair when he was in his 20s though, I know that for sure! Crazy guy. Love it. And his face looks rounder than I'd ever seen it, except for when he was really young.

3 comments:

eroica said...

!
:-)

Victoria Koldewyn said...

You think that's !, I shall post another picture of him, he was such a hottie!

eroica said...

heheh yay!