Pages

Thursday, June 07, 2007

zooma zoom zoom




did this last night...computer is away at boarding school so my posts will be sporadic for a week+ - coming at you live from Da Liberary this evening! And my lunch hour is mostly over.

Looking at a little rental next monday. I talked to the lady, she seems real cool and the place is attached to their house so I'm only sharing one wall...plus there is a huge deck on the upstairs adjacent to the bedroom, and the bedroom has windows facing (get this) south, west, and east. Sounds dreamy. We shall see. I'll do the happy jig (or not) after I actually see the place.

Did I mention, there is a huge garden, and fruit trees? Oh yes.

2 comments:

Willie Baronet said...

Did I mention that I got some unbelievable coolness in the mail??? You are the best! Why did I deserve such goodness?

I must be living right.

Loved them!! xoxo

Victoria Koldewyn said...

awwwwwww.....yer welcome, matey :) reciprocal appreciation for art is always a good thing!