Pages

Monday, May 28, 2007

zoinks!



Ah dunnit agin. Up later than I have any right to, if I wanna feel decent in the morning. Oh well, it's for a good cause.

I had no need of a tuna sandwich today - there was plenty of good grub at the shindig, and it just kept gettin' shindiggier. There were at least three waves of people. I biked in and then looped around extra, to warm up (I was frikkin' chilly all day long), and worked up a good sweat on account of the gale force headwind gusts. There was a short footbag game interval (YESS!), many veggies and much not-veggies.

This morning I made myself a new banner and bio over at my Cafe Press Shop. Learning stuff in Photoshop is being pretty fun. I like combining my hand drawn illos with elements of non hand drawn illos :)

*yawners* Must go turn in now, I'm right under the midnight hour limbo line.

No comments: