Pages

Friday, May 04, 2007

yo dude



Yeah so this guy is what happened at lunch today. Yesterday, my neck and head and back were just killin' me. I woke up a week ago wednesday with a great big crick in my neck. I must've slept wrong, and then despite my best efforts, did it again some night because it has been hell week hurting. That's where the idea for this first came from.

I just tried him out on a tshirt design over at Cafe Press, a place where you can make your own stuff or buy stuff from other people. Wrick turned me on to it awhile back and I am having a go at it. (I took the curse words out, though)

I have a long ways to go.

My images need touching up, resizing, and what-not, and I am a pure novice at PhotoShop. So my shop over there at CafePress is totally rough and I'm just messing around right now. You can check it out, my shop name is

Simian Says

The learning curve is, as I've said, STEEP. But who knows? In a year, I could be earning a few bucks a month just messing around.

BEDTIME!!!

No comments: