Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

it's a wrap

What is going on here?!



My usual. It's not dyslexia, presicely...or is that precisely...

Coon wars continue around here. Tonight, a couple of kin sunk their teeth and claws into each other. I thought one got ahold of a cat. I went hot and cold, just like you read about, and I leaned over the railing and saw them locked in mortal combat. Snarling and yowling and hissing. I ran and filled up a pitcher of water, thinking I could break it up and send them safely on their way if I doused them, but by the time I ran back outside, they'd gone.

God. Full moon fever, or what. Hairs on the back of my neck are still prickly.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Nice depiction of "Le Buttcraque." Accentuate the positive, I say.

Cool to be graced by your effervescence at the BBQ, even though I could barely string two thoughts together and kept engaging in malapropisms & transpositions.

Did you learn Flash? Huh? Didja? I'm jealous. I have a long weekend starting now... no, wait... NOW. But it's too nice to stay in and be geeky & cerebral.

Victoria Koldewyn said...

I think I am a wee obsessed with tongues and such this week. Must. Do. Another.

Good to see you too!! Props to you for eloquently malapropropping! Made sense to me.....

I didn't learn Flash but I did learn a little bit about a couple very tiny little things.

Hope your weekend is AWESOME!! So glad we have the nice weather. I'm gonna get out in it, too.