Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

dy-no-mite!

I'm just gonna go with it.





All this falderol is a nice foil to the hormonal hell. Damned if I'm not going through The Change earlier than the average gal. I totally snapped at someone today, a stranger...I went back and apologized, but oh my god. What the hell. I'm just glad that she hadn't boarded the bus, and the bus hadn't gone on its merry way. I still wanna cry some more about that one but I gotta just...breathe it on out, man.

Anyone got a suggestion or two for Cake's Kissing Cousin's name?

Leroy and El Roy come to mind right away for some reason. Earborn. Potsy?

2 comments:

eroica said...

elroy! yes!
and big warm hugs for your hormonal self.
i'd come over with cupcakes if i was closer.
(why is it that every comment of late seems to end with "if i was closer"?)

Victoria Koldewyn said...

tanks froggy!

Someone just sent me a little care package (Trish) and she included, of all things.....mini cupcake baking cups!

(if we met somewhere in the middle, where would that be?? and could we bake cupcakes there?)