Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2007

more bodily function humor

Yup.



**

I started watching A Scanner Darkly last night. I'm doing the bite-sized chunk cinema. There is so much going on in this film, it will most likely merit multiple viewings. I'm so busy studying the animation technique that following the actual story (as convoluted and mind-bending as it surely is) is nearly impossible for me. It's a gorgeous piece of mind-blow.

Also just finished a spectacular graphic novel, 'further grickle' by graham annable. You can grickle here. Which is what I plan on doing next, after I stop by and ragni.

1 comment:

Zhenia said...

I watch movies like that too, even when they're not animated. It drives my wife bonkers, so we tend to watch movies in one go and then I go back the next day and obsessively rewatch the pretty bits.