Saturday, February 10, 2007

groove is in the heart

Who is living in the Twilight Zone, raise your hand!

Yes, I see I am in good company. At least there are drawing tools and paper here. And I see some of us still retain our sense of humor. Isn't that lovely?

God! I feel like I am in survival mode, kicked up a notch or two. My existential crisis meter is off the map. IS mercury in retrograde? We're not even dodging bullets or bombs here. I think it's something else going on....

So I'm drawing. Here are a couple more panels for Tongue in Cheek:







Dang! Ran out of headroom again!

5 comments:

frogstar said...

just a quiet hello and hug.
x

Anne said...

No, Mercury is not in retrograde... YET. It goes into retro this Tuesday, I believe (the 13th). Tell me about it. I am a Virgo-- my sign is ruled by Mercury. Mercury also rules communication. I have enough trouble with that as it is. So, guess I'll see y'all on the other side in a couple of months....

(When I switched my blogger account over to their new Google system, they locked me out and I can't log in here-- I had to go over to my blog, log in, and come back... yeah, feels like Merc in retro to me, too....)

Tonje said...

Oh... I love that tea drawing... especially the fuzzy feet....

Tony LaRocca said...

I'll raise my tentacle!

V.K. said...

whoah! hey everyone!

so glad we're in good commisserations. despite mercury and its retrograding punk-ass bullshit.