Pages

Monday, November 06, 2006

happy hallowe'en...aftermath



squee.

This is what kind of day I'm in. And this is how I am doing it.

You Are a Henna Gaijin!

You're not Japanese, but you wish you were!
You can use chopsticks with your eyes closed, and you've memorized hundreds of Kanji.
You even answer your phone "moshi moshi."
While the number of anime videos you've seen is way higher than the number of dates you've been on, there's hope.
Play the sexy, mysterous gaijin, and you'll have plenty of Japanese meat.

4 comments:

Tonje said...

Mmmmm.... nice teeth... Have you considered seeing a dentist lately?? ;-) I'm going to the dentist on monday by the way.... haven't been for about 5 years.... Can't say I'm looking forward to it (but it's free when you are pregnant, so I guess I'll have to grab the chance now...)

Zhenia said...

Nooooooo! I'm a salaryman. Phoo!

Etayne said...

I'm a kogyaru????
Not!!!!

eroica said...

i'm the same as you, vk