Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

boo hoo

this isn't exactly blogging anymore, it's a piss-and-moan-log, heretofore written and known as pamlogging.

i actually did lose it last night (good thing i just bought a ginormous box of tissues the other day), i actually did get the cap off the bottle, and i swallowed one-half a vicadin to "take the edge off".

i feel just as shitty today. don't feel like doing any art. went and got a haircut last night since i won't be able to hack at it myself for several weeks, and it looks just as bad today as it did yesterday. stupid fucking hairdressers.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

half a vicodin????

No wonder you're in pain. Knuckle under and get your doctor to give you the good stuff

Victoria Koldewyn said...

oh no, but thanks - i can get whatever i want pharmaceutically

i hate takin painkillers

it's more about how piss-poor emotionally i'm feeling-- THAT edge :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow... that stinks! I send you great big hugs from way over here. And Jack sends you tail wags.

(funny. the word verification thingy in order to post, it's 'kuikpil'... quick pill?)

Anonymous said...

hm... that up there was posted by christine. i have no idea why it put me as anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww V! Kisses to you from across the land.......poor buddy ol' pal.....

eroica said...

huggles and snuggles and bottle-opening from the south pacific

Victoria Koldewyn said...

yous goyles is so sweet - tanks

me said...

I am so impressed that you are still blogging. I bow humbly before you-you ROCK!

At least you can still give the finger to stinking hairdressers with your one good hand ;)

I would be hating it if I lost the ability to give anybody the finger. I guess I could probably get by dropping the old f-bomb....but the finger accessory makes it more satisfying. I do not choose to do this often but when I do it's nice to know I can.

Hoping you heal quickly.

Victoria Koldewyn said...

good one kat - yhanks for the yuks

yhanks???