Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2006

all in a day's

I think I need to make a Mr. Cake Blog now. I'm a blog-a-holic. The first step is admitting it, but......who needs a cure? Unless I favor blogging to real-time company, which I don't, well - um - no really I don't. So I'm safe. But since I got more great mail art from Haddock, including Mr. Cake-ness and I had fun doing another one for him this morning before whooshing out the door. I was feeling kinda constipated with my art, trying too hard sort of. Taking myself a wee bit too seriously. I need to stop that now, and roll around in the grass with my limbs kicking up like horses or dogs do. My sense of proportion in figure drawing is seriously skewed and all akimbo, so I guess I'll go with it. So Chuck and I are talking about demons and fire and how water (since we are both water signs) (hey now, that shtuff has some merit, just don't live and die by it) puts out...you might say eliminates fire so I had to make this today on lunch:





(here's the demon.....made him awhile ago though)

Peeing and picking your nose......how satisfying is THAT?!

Have you seen the latest Harper's Bazaar? Oh my giddygod's underpants. I take that back. There are no underpants on the cover. In fact, it's shocking, even to my sensibilities, which is to say although I have them, they're more lenient than most people's I think.

So do you want to see?

I bet you do.

Oh, all right. But, it's......well you be the judge. Great, it's on the stands/in our room for an entire month.



No! I can't believe it either! I mean come on. On the COVER of a magazine......even AT ALL, it is just not right. Is nothing sacred? And please. That's not her. They're severely photoshopped. Believe me, I've seen alll the rags, since I process these boogers every day, and Britney did NOT look like that a few weeks ago in US and People.

Okay. Done. Next! The trees are podding! Isn't this cool?



Right then. I am gonna git and go hydrate.

2 comments:

Zhenia said...

Forget the blog, you should do a Mr. Cake zine! I'd sure as heck buy it.

Victoria Koldewyn said...

awww...schweeet!! Now that....that is one rilly rilly good idea.