Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2006

fresh paint

ahhh! the apartment is now painted and everything is back in its right place I've got to go spin some Radiohead!! (if you don't know Radiohead..they've got a song titled Everything In Its Right Place) Wow what a week this has been. Up late a few nights (I mean really really late) and up super early to move furniture and stuff for the painter. Singular. She's a one-woman show and she did the place in two days. Whoopah!

So after putting most of the outlet and light switch covers back on, I decided to set one aside and I decoupaged it this morning before work. It was such a soothing act, tearing paper and gluing it down. It was nice because although I wanted to piece something kind of coherent together I wasn't too concerned about the outcome and I'm happy with how it came together. It's in the bathroom next to a small silk kerchief hanging of two japanese ladies:



Next week or maybe the week after new carpet will be installed and I get to tear things apart again...but this time, only two rooms need to be moved, but everything has to go out on the porch. It'll be so worth it. After all that I'll be so buff.

Uh huh.

3 comments:

Issi said...

Hello :o)) Its beautiful and amazing :o)) Have a nice day :o)

Issi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Issi said...

Hello hello :o) When are you come back? With love, Issi