Pages

Monday, February 13, 2006

full moon fever!

How dee doo all you fine folk! Meomeo left me a comment but I cannot find Meomeo anywhere. Thanks for commenting and maybe some day we will either advertently or inadvertently exchange mail art! So kiyotei is a guy, huh. Whoopsie! Wonder why I defaulted to feminine?? I mean really, it's amazing even to me who tries to be aware of doing the very thing - I assume 'he' most times.

Anyways....I stepped out the front door for an evening stroll around the butte (I live at the base of said butte-y) and here is what I saw, oooh ahhh....



Now I'm no professional photographer and even though I've had this nifty digicam for a couple months I confess to not making the time to get beyond the basic point and shoot. But...I hope some of the gorgeousness is captured.

So much to learn! I have some of those thick computer books from the library sitting on my bookshelf. Allll about my new Mac OS X, and iLife and god knows what-all else...and now I'm wanting to learn Flash animation.

Check out this chap's animation site - it's whacked and I love it:

David Firth! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Okay it's more than whacked, it's downright disturbing. I still love it. Conceptually and visually stimulating, spot on! I know I put it in my links but it bears repeating.

I realized today how fond I am of rice pasta, mason jars, well-built zippers, and duck quacks. Not to mention sardines. In tomato sauce. Over the rice pasta. With sliced olives and chard. To some, that may be as disturbing as David Firthisms.

adieu...it is time for me to meet Le Couch and snug in for the night.

No comments: